Who are the top 15 Tight Ends and the top 10 defenses in the NFL for this week?
Travis Kelce, Chiefs vs. Buccaneers
Travis Kelce found a way to be productive against a good Colts defense pulling in a TD and catching 4 passes for 58 yards. He would have had two touchdowns had he not dropped a wide-open pass in the end zone in the 4th quarter. Either way, Kelce is still #1 over Mark Andrews this week.
2. Mark Andrews, Ravens vs. Bills
If Lamar Jackson goes off (which he seems to be doing every single week), then Mark Andrews has a high probability of going off since he is Jackson’s #1 option, especially in the red zone. Andrews is going up against a tough defense but should still produce at an elite level this week.
3. Darren Waller, Raiders vs. Broncos
4. Kyle Pitts, Falcons vs. Browns
Kyle Pitts finally broke out for 14 fantasy points and 5 receptions for 87 yards. He didn’t pull in a touchdown, but he should build off of this production against the Browns this weekend.
5. George Kittle, 49ers vs. Rams
George Kittle returned to the football field for the first time last weekend only catching 4 passes for 28 yards, but it wasn’t his fault that he didn’t have a good game. Jimmy Garropolo was terrible and Kittle’s production relies upon Garoppolo targeting him downfield.
6. Tyler Higbee, Rams vs. 49ers
7. Gerald Everett, Chargers vs. Texans
8. David Njoku, Browns vs. Falcons
9. T.J. Hockenson, Lions vs. Seahawks
10. Dallas Goedert, Eagles vs. Jaguars
11. Evan Engram, Jaguars vs. Eagles
12. Zach Ertz, Cardinals vs. Panthers
13. Mike Gesicki, Dolphins vs. Bengals
14. Pat Freiermuth, Steelers vs. Jets
15. Dawson Knox, Bills vs. Ravens
Dawson Knox has yet to pull in a touchdown this season, but just because he is a weapon in the most high-powered offense in football, he remains a top 15 TE.
Top 10 Defenses