1. Tyreek Hill, Dolphins vs. Browns
Tyreek Hill is going to finish as the WR1 this year by a mile. Cooper Kupp would be close if anyone else on his team could take pressure off of him, but Jaylen Waddle’s ascension into a superstar only helps Hill’s case as the fantasy WR1.
2. Justin Jefferson, Vikings vs. Bills
Justin Jefferson is coming off of a big week where he caught over 100 yards and pulled in a touchdown. The Bills are not an easy matchup for him, but the Vikings are rolling and Jefferson is poised for another big game.
3. Davante Adams, Raiders vs. Colts
4. Cooper Kupp, Rams vs. Cardinals
5. A.J. Brown, Eagles vs. Commanders
6. Stefon Diggs, Bills vs. Vikings
7. Jaylen Waddle, Dolphins vs. Browns
Like his teammate Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle is a big-play threat every single time he is targeted. Tua Tagovailoa under threw a wide open Waddle last week that would have given him well over 100 yards and 25 fantasy points. The Browns have some talent in the secondary but Waddle’s speed makes his upside too tantalizing to ignore.
8. Amari Cooper, Browns vs. Dolphins
9. Deandre Hopkins, Cardinals vs. Rams
10. Mike Evans, Buccaneers vs. Seahawks
11. CeeDee Lamb, Cowboys vs. Packers
12. Chris Olave, Saints vs. Steelers
Chris Olave is a top tier WR for the rest of the season because of Michael Thomas being ruled out for the year. Olave will get the targets needed to produce at an elite level every single week moving forward.
13. DK Metcalf, Seahawks vs. Buccaneers
14. Juju Smith-Schuster, Chiefs vs. Jaguars
15. Chris Godwin, Buccaneers vs. Seahawks
16. Amon-Ra St. Brown, Lions vs. Bears
17. Tyler Lockett, Seahawks vs. Buccaneers
18. Christian Kirk, Jaguars vs. Chiefs
19. Deebo Samuel, 49ers vs. Chargers
20. Brandon Aiyuk, 49ers vs. Chargers