After Mark Andrews’ 0.4 fantasy point day, which Tight Ends are the most reliable this weekend with Travis Kelce on bye?
1. Mark Andrews, Ravens vs. Buccaneers
After a 0.4 fantasy point showing where Mark Andrews had only 1 carry for 4 yards and no receptions, Andrews still remains the best TE option with Travis Kelce on a bye week despite last week’s dud of a performance. Andrews still averages 16.5 fantasy points on the season and is due for a big week even against a tough Tampa Bay defense.
2. Tyleer Higbee, Rams vs. 49ers
Tyler Higbee dominates the 49ers. The last time Higbee faced them he pulled in 10 receptions for 73 yards and should finish as a top 2 Tight End this weekend with Travis Kelce on a bye week.
3. George Kittle, 49ers vs. Rams
George Kittle is back as he caught 6 receptions for 98 yards and a touchdown for 21.8 fantasy points last weekend against the Chiefs. He remains a high-end TE1 this weekend against the Rams in what should be somewhat of a high-scoring matchup.
4. Zach Ertz, Cardinals vs. Vikings
Zach Ertz only pulled in 2 catches for 21 yards last weekend for 6.1 fantasy points, but he had over 10 fantasy points in every game this season before that game. Ertz remains a solid TE1 this weekend.
5. T.J. Hockenson, Lions vs. Dolphins
6. Darren Waller, Raiders vs. Saints
7. Mike Gesicki, Dolphins vs. Lions
8. Pat Freiermuth, Steelers vs. Eagles
9. Dallas Goedert, Eagles vs. Steelers
10. Dalton Schultz, Cowboys vs. Bears
11. Hayden Hurst, Bengals vs. Browns
12. Irv Smith Jr., Vikings vs. Cardinals
13. Greg Dulcich, Broncos vs. Jaguars
Greg Dulcich has put up over 11 fantasy points in each of his first two NFL games. He remains a top tier Tight End this weekend against a Jaguars defense that has struggled in recent weeks.
14. Evan Engram, Jaguars vs. Broncos
15. Harrison Bryant, Browns vs. Bengals
16. Noah Fant, Seahawks vs. Giants
17. Robert Tonyan, Packers vs. Bills
18. Dawson Knox, Bills vs. Packers
19. Kyle Pitts, Falcons vs. Panthers
20. Taysom Hill, Saints vs. Raiders