Will Mark Andrews get back to his usual production this weekend? What about T.J. Hockenson on the Vikings? Will he be implemented into the Vikings offense right away vs. the Commanders?
1. Travis Kelce, Chiefs vs. Titans
Travis Kelce returns from the Chiefs bye week to remind everyone why he is the #1 fantasy football tight end by a mile this season.
2. Mark Andrews, Ravens vs. Saints
3. Zach Ertz, Cardinals vs. Seahawks
Zach Ertz salvaged his fantasy day last weekend by catching a touchdown in the second half in what otherwise would have been a disappointing showing. The Seahawks defense hasn’t been good against tight ends and Ertz is one of the more consistent producers at the position in fantasy football this season.
4. Dallas Goedert, Eagles vs. Texans
5. Gerald Everett, Chargers vs. Falcons
Gerald Everett has been inconsistent all year long, but with Mike Williams and possibly Keenan Allen being out, he immediately becomes one of the better TE plays this weekend based on the Chargers pass heavy offense.
6. Kyle Pitts, Falcons vs. Chargers
Kyle Pitts caught another touchdown last weekend and pulled in 5 receptions for 80 yards for 19 fantasy points. The Chargers secondary is banged up with J.C. Jackson out for the year so Pitts is a high upside play this weekend.
7. T.J. Hockenson, Vikings vs. Commanders
8. Tyler Higbee, Rams vs. Buccaneers
9. Darren Waller, Raiders vs. Jaguars
10. Evan Engram, Jaguars vs. Raiders
11. Taysom Hill, Saints vs. Ravens
12. Dawson Knox, Bills vs. Jets
Dawson Knox pulled in his first touchdown of the season last weekend against the Packers and is a good streaming option at TE because of the Bills’ high powered offense.
13. Mike Gesicki, Dolphins vs. Bears
14. Robert Tonyan, Packers vs. Lions
15. Hayden Hurst, Bengals vs. Panthers
16. Tyler Conklin, Jets vs. Bills
17. Isaiah Likely, Ravens vs. Saints
18. Logan Thomas, Commanders vs. Vikings
19. Cade Otton, Buccaneers vs. Rams
20. Cole Kmet, Bears vs. Dolphins