1. Travis Kelce, Chiefs vs. Jaguars
Travis Kelce had 17 targets against the Tennessee Titans last weekend…yes you read that right 17 targets and he pulled in 10 of them for 106 yards. One of the highest used players in the league, regardless of whether or not Kelce gets a touchdown, he always produces as the TE1 and overall a top 5 fantasy player every week.
2. George Kittle, 49ers vs. Chargers
George Kittle has caught a touchdown in his last two games and is looking to build off that momentum against a beat up Chargers secondary.
3. Dallas Goedert, Eagles vs. Commanders
Dallas Goedert is coming off of a 8 catch, 100 yards with a touchdown performance against the Texans last Thursday night and is poised to torch a Commanders defense that has been up and down all season long.
4. Zach Ertz, Cardinals vs. Rams
5. T.J. Hockenson, Vikings vs. Bills
T.J. Hockenson wasted no time adjusting to a new team pulling in 9 catches for 70 yards in his Vikings debut against the Commanders last weekend. He would reranked higher, but the Bills secondary is amazing and Hockenson’s upside is limited because of that.
6. David Njoku, Browns vs. Dolphins
7. Gerald Everett, Chargers vs. 49ers
8. Cole Kmet, Bears vs. Lions
With the way Justin Fields is playing right now, Cole Kmet has some of the highest upside of any tight end. Kmet is coming off of a two touchdown performance against the Dolphins and now faces a much weaker Lions defense.
9. Kyle Pitts, Falcons vs. Panthers
10. Pat Freiermuth, Steelers vs. Saints
11. Dalton Schultz, Cowboys vs. Packers
12. Greg Dulcich, Broncos vs. Titans
13. Dawson Knox, Bills vs. Vikings
14. Cade Otton, Buccaneers vs. Seahawks
15. Noah Fant, Seahawks vs. Buccaneers
16. Will Dissly, Seahawks vs. Buccaneers
17. Juwan Johnson, Saints vs. Steelers
18. Taysom Hill, Saints vs. Steelers
19. Tyler Higbee, Rams vs. Cardinals
20. Evan Engram, Jaguars vs. Chiefs