Where does Derrick Henry land after a 35+ fantasy point performance? How far does Alvin Kamara rise after a stellar 42 fantasy point performance? Which guys will step up with Christian McCaffrey and Saquon Barkley on bye weeks? All of this and more answered on this weeks RB rankings.
1. Austin Ekeler, Chargers vs. Falcons
Austin Ekeler has been the best fantasy football running back all season long (averaging 25 fantasy points per game) and will have even fresher legs following the Chargers’ bye week. Ekeler will also benefit from Mike Williams and possibly other playmakers being out for this game resulting in more touches.
2. Derrick Henry, Titans vs. Chiefs
Derrick Henry rushed for 219 yards and 2 touchdowns last weekend against the Houston Texans (resulting in 35.8 fantasy points) and is showing no signs of slowing down. The Chiefs have a better run defense than the Texans, but that won’t deter Henry from accumulating 100+ rush yards and another score.
3. Alvin Kamara, Saints vs. Ravens
Alvin Kamara exploded for 62 rush yards, 9 receptions for 96 years, and 2 total touchdowns (resulting in 42.8 fantasy points) in the Saints 24-0 win over the Las Vegas Raiders. The Ravens have been one of the better defenses in football over the past few weeks, but Kamara is still poised for a big game based on momentum.
4. Dalvin Cook, Vikings vs. Commanders
5. Josh Jacobs, Raiders vs. Jaguars
6. Travis Etienne Jr., Jaguars vs. Raiders
Even before the Jaguars traded away James Robinson, Travis Etienne Jr. was blossoming into a superstar right in front of our eyes even with limited opportunities. Once the trade happened, Etienne Jr. put up 156 rush yards and a touchdown (for 25.2 fantasy points) against a stout Denver Broncos run defense. He has a much easier matchup against the Raiders this weekend and I wouldn’t be surprised if he finishes in the top 5 of all running backs.
7. Aaron Jones, Packers vs. Lions
8. Kenneth Walker III, Seahawks vs. Cardinals
9. Rhamondre Stevenson, Patriots vs. Colts
10. D’Onta Foreman, Panthers vs. Bengals
D’Onta Foreman is coming off of a 3 touchdown day that resulted in 31.8 fantasy points and is poised to build on that momentum against a Bengals defense that just gave up two touchdowns and over 100 yards rushing to Nick Chubb.
11. Miles Sanders, Eagles vs. Texans
12. Dameon Pierce, Texans vs. Eagles
13. D’Andre Swift, Lions vs. Packers
14. Leonard Fournette, Buccaneers vs. Rams
15. Joe Mixon, Bengals vs. Panthers
16. Tyler Allgeier, Falcons vs. Chargers
17. Jonathan Taylor, Colts vs. Patriots
18. Raheem Mostert, Dolphins vs. Bears
19. David Montgomery, Bears vs. Dolphins
20. Jamaal Williams, Lions vs. Packers