1. Christian McCaffrey, 49ers vs. Chargers
Christian McCaffrey and the 49ers are coming off of a bye week, but the Chargers are still banged up on the defensive end and have the 29th ranked run defense in the NFL. In other terms, CMC is poised for a huge fantasy performance.
2. Derrick Henry, Titans vs. Broncos
Derrick Henry just keeps single-handedly keeping the Titans in games. A lot of people counted Henry out against the Chiefs last weekend, but he still rushed for a touchdown and accumulated over 20 fantasy points. The Broncos gave up 150+ yards to Travis Etienne Jr. just two weeks ago so don’t be surprised if Henry eclipses 100 yards again this weekend.
3. Nick Chubb, Browns vs. Dolphins
Nick Chubb is coming off of a bye week, but he still close to the top of the NFL in rush touchdowns, rushing yards, and yards per carry. Chubb simply can’t be tackled by opposing defenses and as good as the Dolphins have gotten with Bradley Chubb, it won’t be enough to slow Chubb down.
4. Travis Etienne Jr., Jaguars vs. Chiefs
Travis Etienne Jr. has an argument to be #1 on this list following three 100+ yard performances with a touchdown in a row. However, the Chiefs have a stout defensive line and this game could be a wipeout in the Chiefs favor early, meaning Etienne Jr. would be game planned out by the third quarter.
5. Saquon Barkley, Giants vs. Texans
Saquon Barkley will have one of his best games this season against one of the worst run defenses in football. I am expecting over 25 fantasy points, 100 yards rushing, and 2 touchdowns.
6. Austin Ekeler, Chargers vs. 49ers
7. Dameon Pierce, Texans vs. Giants
8. Alvin Kamara, Saints vs. Steelers
9. Josh Jacobs, Raiders vs. Colts
10. D’Andre Swift, Lions vs. Bears
11. Kenneth Walker III, Seahawks vs. Buccaneers
12. Cordarrelle Patterson, Falcons vs. Panthers
Cordarrelle Patterson had 18.3 fantasy points and two total touchdowns in his return from the IR last weekend against the Chargers. Patterson is facing a weak Panthers defense with winds supposedly closing in on 25 mph with a heavy chance of rain in North Carolina. That can be interpreted as Marcus Mariota won’t pass as much and will hand the ball off to both Patterson and Tyler Allgeier a lot.
13. Miles Sanders, Eagles vs. Commanders
14. Jeff Wilson Jr., Dolphins vs. Browns
15. Jonathan Taylor, Colts vs. Raiders
16. Dalvin Cook, Vikings vs. Bills
17. Leonard Fournette, Buccaneers vs. Seahawks
18. James Conner, Cardinals vs. Rams
19. Tony Pollard, Cowboys vs. Packers
20. Khalil Herbert, Bears vs. Lions